The Embassy of Malaysia is seeking a suitable candidate for the position of Clerk. Basic salary starts from USD350.00 with annual increment and other benefits.
- Minimum Senior High School or College. Tertiary education with reputable institution would be an advantage;
- Minimum 2 years working experience in similar or related capacity;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Khmer. Additional competency in other languages is a bonus;
- Typing skill of at least 25 wpm; and
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other productivity software).
Candidates are invited to obtain the required application form from the Embassy of Malaysia at the following address:
Embassy of Malaysia
No.220-222, Preah Norodom Boulevard
Sangkat Tonlé Bassac, Khan Chamkamorn
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
The completed application form must be submitted to the Embassy by Thursday, 9 April 2015.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified
Post Khmer Editor-in-Chief Kay Kimsong sat down with Dr In Channy, President and Group Managing Director of ACLEDA Bank Plc, to explore the main principle guiding Cambodia’s biggest bank.
At the launch of Phnom Penh's newest market, The Post spoke to customers and stallholders about what the hub of bars, food stalls, shops and live music will add to the city's nightlife.
"I believe that Cambodian people have creativity in their blood ... There will come a time where a Golden Age of cinema will come back."