The Embassy of Malaysia is seeking a suitable candidate for the position of Clerk. Basic salary starts from USD350.00 with annual increment and other benefits.
- Minimum Senior High School or College. Tertiary education with reputable institution would be an advantage;
- Minimum 2 years working experience in similar or related capacity;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Khmer. Additional competency in other languages is a bonus;
- Typing skill of at least 25 wpm; and
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other productivity software).
Candidates are invited to obtain the required application form from the Embassy of Malaysia at the following address:
Embassy of Malaysia
No.220-222, Preah Norodom Boulevard
Sangkat Tonlé Bassac, Khan Chamkamorn
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
The completed application form must be submitted to the Embassy by Thursday, 9 April 2015.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified
Nestled along National Road 1, Bayon Beoung Snor is a farm-cum-restaurant. The team grows their own vegetables, which they then use to whip up traditional Khmer food.
The Post's publisher Bill Clough, under whose leadership the publication went from a fortnightly to a daily one, discusses his investment in Cambodia, his vision for the paper in an increasingly digital age,
Four years ago, when the opposition snatched Kampong Cham away from the ruling party in 2013 national elections, it hinted at a deeper shift taking