Communication and Corporate Relationship Expert
Fondazione ACRA is an International NGO that is implementing in Cambodia an EU funded project aiming at reducing plastic bag use and waste.
Within the framework of this project, ACRA and its partners are about to launch a broad Behavioural Change Communication (BCC) campaign across major cities of the country.
The BCC campaign will be disseminated through mass and social media as well through interpersonal communication activities targeting both consumers and vendors of the local markets.
We are looking for a flexible, self-motivated, creative and commercially minded individual who will contribute to the implementation of the BCC campaign and will build relationship with corporate partners and donors.
The Communication and Corporate Relationship Expert will be responsible for:
• Managing the Public Relationship component of the BCC Campaign (Draft Press Release, supervise the organization of events, assure appropriate media coverage, liaise with relevant stakeholders)
• Managing the Social Media component of the BCC Campaign (Manage the mass media platforms, produce content, revise and adjust mass media strategy if required)
• Creating communication materials for potential corporate partners and other stakeholders
• Identifying and engaging corporate partners, sponsors and other stakeholders interested in participating in the BCC campaign and in the incentive schemes that will be developed at market level.
• Concluding agreements with these organizations and maintaining relationship during the implementation of the campaign
• 2 Years proven experience in PR, Corporate sales or Relationship Manager
• Proven experience in implementing social media campaigns across different platforms.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with high level contacts.
• Understanding of corporate philanthropy, sponsorship and marketing.
• Based in Phnom Penh and with good knowledge of the Cambodian context
• Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team.
• Fluent in spoken and written English
• Part-time position
• Duration: 6 months with possibility of extension
• Salary commensurate with experience
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning CR Expert in the Subject of the email. Deadline for application is Thursday 31st of March 2016, 5PM.
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".