Northbridge Communities is Looking for a self motivated, enthusiastic and experienced Construction/Project Manager open to take on new challenges as well as overseeing the project in a timely and cost effective manner. Reporting to the management, and working closely with the construction team. Your main focus will be responsible for organizing, and implementing the projects to the highest standard.
If you are looking for a sustainable long term career path in a growth company and you are a well organized, punctual and a self-motivated team player. Then this opportunity could be for you.
Skills and Experience Required:
• A thorough knowledge in Building Construction/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• A team player with proven organizational, communication and familiarity with construction management
• Experience in preparing, monitoring and analyzing budgets, finances and tenders
• Ability to deliver project on time/budget and quality
• And above all, friendly and confident personality.
Interested candidates please send your recent resume with the latest photo using contact detail below. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
August 30, 2014
Name: Northbridge Communities
Web : www.northbridge.com.kh
Nestled along National Road 1, Bayon Beoung Snor is a farm-cum-restaurant. The team grows their own vegetables, which they then use to whip up traditional Khmer food.
The Post's publisher Bill Clough, under whose leadership the publication went from a fortnightly to a daily one, discusses his investment in Cambodia, his vision for the paper in an increasingly digital age,
Four years ago, when the opposition snatched Kampong Cham away from the ruling party in 2013 national elections, it hinted at a deeper shift taking