Northbridge Communities is Looking for a self motivated, enthusiastic and experienced Construction/Project Manager open to take on new challenges as well as overseeing the project in a timely and cost effective manner. Reporting to the management, and working closely with the construction team. Your main focus will be responsible for organizing, and implementing the projects to the highest standard.
If you are looking for a sustainable long term career path in a growth company and you are a well organized, punctual and a self-motivated team player. Then this opportunity could be for you.
Skills and Experience Required:
• A thorough knowledge in Building Construction/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• A team player with proven organizational, communication and familiarity with construction management
• Experience in preparing, monitoring and analyzing budgets, finances and tenders
• Ability to deliver project on time/budget and quality
• And above all, friendly and confident personality.
Interested candidates please send your recent resume with the latest photo using contact detail below. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
August 30, 2014
Name: Northbridge Communities
Web : www.northbridge.com.kh
In today’s world of fast-changing technology, Cambodia is seeing increasing innovation in financial services.
Post Khmer Editor-in-Chief Kay Kimsong sat down with Dr In Channy, President and Group Managing Director of ACLEDA Bank Plc, to explore the main principle guiding Cambodia’s biggest bank.
At the launch of Phnom Penh's newest market, The Post spoke to customers and stallholders about what the hub of bars, food stalls, shops and live music will add to the city's nightlife.