Northbridge Communities is Looking for a self motivated, enthusiastic and experienced Construction/Project Manager open to take on new challenges as well as overseeing the project in a timely and cost effective manner. Reporting to the management, and working closely with the construction team. Your main focus will be responsible for organizing, and implementing the projects to the highest standard.
If you are looking for a sustainable long term career path in a growth company and you are a well organized, punctual and a self-motivated team player. Then this opportunity could be for you.
Skills and Experience Required:
• A thorough knowledge in Building Construction/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• A team player with proven organizational, communication and familiarity with construction management
• Experience in preparing, monitoring and analyzing budgets, finances and tenders
• Ability to deliver project on time/budget and quality
• And above all, friendly and confident personality.
Interested candidates please send your recent resume with the latest photo using contact detail below. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
August 30, 2014
Name: Northbridge Communities
Web : www.northbridge.com.kh
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".