Johanniter International Assistance is looking for a qualified and motivated Consultant/ Consultant Agency to conduct a needs a needs assessment for a potential project in the sector of food security and nutrition funded by the German Federal Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development in Kandal province.
The consultant will be responsible for the overall implementation of the consultancy and will liaise with JOHANNITER and Khmer Community Development (KCD), who is the implementing partner. The assessment and report will have to be finalised by the 10th of June.
The consultant qualifications should include:
• Advanced degree in International Development or related discipline
• Background in capacity building with practical experience in conducting assessments of and with national NGOs
• Extensive experience in project design
• Familiarity with issues related to nutrition and food security within Cambodia
• Excellent data analysis and report writing skills
• Fluency in English
Interested applicants can submit their proposal to JOHANNITER office (#17, Street 306, Boeung Keng Jang 1, Phnom Penh, Cambodia) by 18th April 17 or email them to [email protected]
For ToR queries, please email [email protected]
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for interview.