Our Cambodia Office seeks energetic, result driven, change-oriented, creative and proactive service-minded to join us.
Position: Consultancy Service to Finalization of ETIP Case Management Manual
Location: Phnom Penh
The purpose of the consultancy is to finalize a Case Management Manual to be used by case workers
The consultant who will finalize the CMS manual
1. Extensive experience in developing manual, especially of anti-trafficking material
2. Experience in document edit, especially of anti-trafficking material
3. Experience in social work practice, especially for human trafficking client
4. Experience in working within the Greater Mekong Sub-region, at policy and at field level
5. Knowledge of human trafficking in the GMS and latest strategies and interventions applied to combat the problem
6. Excellent writing skill in English
For full detail of this consultancy service please visit our website.
To apply for this position, visit our website, send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please PDF all documents before sending World Vision Cambodia no longer accepts hard copy applications
Email to: email@example.com
GO GREEN! SAVE THE TREES!
SUBMIT ONLY PHOTOCOPIES OF UNIVERSITY DEGREES OR EQUIVALENTS ONLY with your application.
Following last week's events, when Prime Minister Hun Sen proposed redistributing the Cambodia National Rescue Party’s National Assembly seats among minor opposition parties, the controversial amendments were passed a
The Indigenous People's Lodge in the lush highlands of Mondulkiri, one of the Kingdom's most sparsely populated provinces, offers of a taste of traditional life.
Watch our video to find out more.