Our Cambodia Office seeks energetic, result driven, change-oriented, creative and proactive service-minded Cambodians to join us.
Position: Consultancy Service for Project Evaluation
Location: Phnom Penh
Closing Date: 10 February 2014
Agriculture Cooperative for Sustainable Community Economic Development is a sectoral project is implemented through 13 Area Development Programmes (ADPs) across 7 provinces since 2011 that seek to address key development issues and child well-being. In accordance to project design, end project evaluation will be conducted after 4 years implantation of project cycle aimed to evaluate impacts of project activities to community and well being of children.
WVC expect consultant to lead the evaluation with a team of WVC staff and community representatives to:
1. Assess how suited the project has been to the priorities of the target group;
2. Examine the progress towards project goal and outcomes, especially in terms of contribution to child well-being outcomes
3. Identify and document organizational and management enablers and barriers for effective implementation of project;
4. To provide specific recommendations for future improvements, particularly with regard to future approaches and ways of operating. In particular WV needs to understand the impact of the project.
1. A least 4 years experience in leading project/programme evaluations, including:
2. Experience with the sectors of economic development
3. Demonstrated quantitative (statistical) and qualitative data collection and analysis expertise.
4. Experience of evaluation of project evaluation an advantage.
5. Strong English skills, both verbal and writing.
Duration: The duration of the consultancy service is one month, start from March 2014
Interested Interested applicants should submit their CV and cover letter to the HR Department, World Vision Cambodia or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Short-listed candidates will then receive the Joint Evaluation TOR to which shortlisted candidates will send a brief application outlining their proposed budget, schedule, and methodology.
Address: #20, Street 71, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh, Tel: 023 216 052, PO Box: 479
World Vision Cambodia is committed to the principles of workplace diversity. Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
WVC is committed to the protection of children and does not employ staff whose background is not suitable for working with children. All employment is conditional upon the successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
In today’s world of fast-changing technology, Cambodia is seeing increasing innovation in financial services.
Post Khmer Editor-in-Chief Kay Kimsong sat down with Dr In Channy, President and Group Managing Director of ACLEDA Bank Plc, to explore the main principle guiding Cambodia’s biggest bank.
At the launch of Phnom Penh's newest market, The Post spoke to customers and stallholders about what the hub of bars, food stalls, shops and live music will add to the city's nightlife.