Project Consultant for People Protecting their Ecosystems in the Lower Mekong II (PEM II) Project Oxfam, based in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Who we are
Oxfam is an international confederation of 17 organizations networked together in 94 countries. As part of a global movement for change, we are working together to end world poverty and injustice.
We work with thousands of partners in countries around the world, and employ staff in a wide variety of posts. We work directly with communities and we seek to influence the powerful to ensure that poor people can improve their lives and livelihoods and have a say in decisions that affect them.
Working at Oxfam is so much more than just a job. As an Oxfam employee, consultant, or volunteer, you will join a team of professionals working to save lives, help people overcome poverty, and fight for social justice.
Oxfam is implementing PEM II, a multi-year project, which seeks to reduce ecological and human threats posed by large-scale resource developments in the Lower Mekong Basin, and promote more sustainable and equitable development that benefits the poor and vulnerable.
The Project Consultant will support the overall operation of PEM II including administration, budget management, grant management and communication.
What we are looking for
• A Bachelor degree in development, social or environmental science, conservation or other relevant fields
• At least 2 years professional administrative and project management experience. Prior experience in international organizations preferred;
• Good organizational skills;
• Excellent computer literacy with Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and Outlook, • PowerPoint and/or Access;
• Strong understanding of social and/or environmental justice, rights & globalization issues;
• Experience in grant management and partner relations
• Good command of written & spoken English.
For full details of this job write to email@example.com please quote “PEM II Project Consultant ”. Send your cover letter describing how you meet the requirements and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Closing date: January 8, 2016
In today’s world of fast-changing technology, Cambodia is seeing increasing innovation in financial services.
Post Khmer Editor-in-Chief Kay Kimsong sat down with Dr In Channy, President and Group Managing Director of ACLEDA Bank Plc, to explore the main principle guiding Cambodia’s biggest bank.
At the launch of Phnom Penh's newest market, The Post spoke to customers and stallholders about what the hub of bars, food stalls, shops and live music will add to the city's nightlife.