Save the Children is a child rights organization. We save children’s lives; we fight for their rights; we help them fulfill their potential. Recognised for our commitment to accountability, innovation and collaboration, our work takes us into the heart of communities, where we help children and families to help themselves. Save the Children focuses on five thematic areas: Education, Child protection, Child rights governance, DRR&CCA Emergency and Health.
Save the Children is looking for a qualified and motivated Consultant to Develops a report on Data Quality Audit.
The consultant will take the following approaches to develop the report:
• Desk review on the QLE and DQA documents
• Review of the existing pilot data on the DQA tools/system collected by Save the Children Staff
• Consultations (e.g. individual interviews) with Save the Children staff to inform the data review and to extract relevant lessons learned and recommendations for the education programme.
Duration: 15 working days.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Develop a proposal to complete this project, including a work plan and budget to be submitted and approved by Save the Children
• Perform review, analysis of DQA pilot data, including consultations with relevant Save the Children staff as noted above
• Present first draft report to Save the Children for review and approval
• Develop and submit final report, including a final PowerPoint presentation summarizing the report to relevant Save the Children staff
• Cover all accommodations, food allowances, transportation and other relevant costs.
How to apply
Interested candidates should send their application and CV highlighting relevant experience and a technical proposal include budgeting to the Human Resources Team at Save the Children no later than 05.00PM on 03 December 2013. A detailed Terms of Reference is available from our website or at the address below.
Save the Children is an equal opportunity employer. Electronic submission via email or our website is strongly encouraged. Qualified women and disable people candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and called for interviews. Application and CVs will not be returned.
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".