SILAKA has the vision of a prosperous Cambodia society with sustainable development, equal participation from women and men and good governance. SILAKA works in capacity development, good governance and women empowerment. SILAKA also hold the Secretariat of The Committee to Promote Women in Politics.
SILAKA is looking to recruit a consultant to evaluate a project called "Empowering Women Leader at Sub-National Level in Cambodia." This consultancy is to capture the actual result of the project implementation in the last 3 years in 8 districts and 6 provinces in Cambodia. All information and data need to be collected based the project outcomes, outputs, activities and inputs that were detailed in the program document and in associated modification made during the implementation.
Education and Experiences
• A Master or higher level degree in international development or related field to women's political and economic empowerment.
• A minimum of 5 years' relevant experience on project and program evaluations is required.
• Substantive experience in evaluating similar development projects related to local development and political and economic empowerment of women.
• Experience working on gender, and expertise in undertaking gender-sensitive evaluation.
• Experience working in Cambodia and/or understanding of Cambodia political context is required.
• Excellent English writing and communication skills are required.
• Working knowledge of Cambodian is strongly preferred. Consultants without local language skills are encouraged to partner with a local consultant.
Deadline: 28th December 2015 at 5:00PM.
Send letter of interest with details CV to: SILAKA Office: # 55 BC, Street 390, Sangkat Boeun Keng Kang 3, Khan Chamkar Morn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Tel: (855) 23 217 872/210 902 or (855) 12 792 379
Full Term of Reference is available at www.silaka.org
Even though games such as “Fight for the leaf” or “Hide the towel” are traditionally played during the Khmer New Year holidays
One of 23 islands in the sea of Koh Kong, Koh Kmoch (Ghost Island) has a wealth of corals and other sealife visible through its crystal clear water.
In today’s world of fast-changing technology, Cambodia is seeing increasing innovation in financial services.