Save the Children's mission is to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives. Save the Children programs focus on Education, Health and Nutrition, Child Rights Governance, Child Protection, Child Poverty and Humanitarian. We work with government partners and local NGOs to improve children's lives, especially marginalized and disadvantaged children. Save the Children is seeking a qualified and motivated Consultant for Project Design Coordination and Capacity Building for Proposal Writing based in Phnom Penh.
Purpose of the consultancy:
The consultant will improve the efficiency and effectiveness of project design work, specifically in relation to proposal writing and program development.
The deliverables of the consultancy will improve Save the Children's quality and calibre of designs and proposal narratives to international donors, and increase the capacity and skills of Save the Children staff in project design processes.
• Extensive experience in project design and proposal development, including situational analysis and assessment, theory/pathway of change programming, developing design tools (log frames, monitoring and evaluation frameworks, work plans, etc.).
• Strong experience in more than one of Save the Children's thematic focuses in Cambodia - Child Protection, Education, Health and Nutrition, Child Rights Governance, and Child Poverty.
• Demonstrated experience in collaboration/coalition building and stakeholder management.
• High degree of writing in English, including in proposals and reports to international donors.
• Successful track record in grant acquisition.
• Experience designing and delivering training and capacity building to staff.
• Work experience in Cambodia,
• Khmer language skills an advantage.
How to apply
Interested candidates should send their application (including a summarized CV outlining relevant experience; a short technical proposal addressing the selection criteria, and budget; and a writing sample from similar/related work) to the Human Resources team at Save the Children no later than 17.00 on 17th September 2017. A detailed Terms of Reference is available from our website or at the address below.
Save the Children is an equal opportunity employer. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for an interview. Submitted documents will not be returned.
Post Weekend in collaboration with Le Petit Journal - Cambodge got an exclusive look behind the scenes of the Royal Ballet of Cambodia, as they travelled to Hong Kong for their debut in the ci
People gathered at the CNRP headquarters on Sunday morning, awaiting news on opposition leader, Kem Sokha.