POSITION TITLE: CORPORATE SECRETERIAL & COMPLIANCE MANAGER ( 1 POST)
DEPT | LOCATION: CORPORATE SECRETARIAL & COMPLIANCE | HEAD OFFICE
VisionFund Cambodia is seeking a qualified Cambodian national to fill the position of CORPORATE SECRETERIAL & COMPLIANCE MANAGER under Corporate Secretarial and Compliance Department based in Head Office (Phnom Penh).
He/She will provide secretarial services to board of directors, technical and secretarial services to Chief Executive Officer (CEO), and coordinate and follow up with the board of directors, management, and all stakeholders on a regular basis to make sure that things have been done properly and timely. Also, it requires the ability to lead and supervise management committees to be fully functional and well functioned per terms of reference.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
PLANNING AND SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT
1. Prepare personal and department plan of action for effective workflow.
2. Take lead in consolidating annual action plans from all departments/units (through meetings) and finalizing the document.
3. Assist CEO to prepare CEO Office budget and VisionFund Cambodia budget and plan & strategies
4. Coordinate with the board to prepare annual board meeting calendar
5. Initiate and develop format of policies, procedures and processes and ensure all departments/units have theirs in place through effective communications
ORGANIZING AND IMPLEMENTING
1. Arrange VisionFund Board, Board Committees and Executive Team meetings (board paper, agenda, logistics, and reading materials)
2. Act as a minute taker during board meetings
3. Maintain board related documents
4. Assist CEO to review and consolidate monthly board reports and send to board
5. Arrange lodging and transportation for meeting or visits for board where necessary
6. Attend CEO’s emails and identify what needs prompt response and respond on CEO’s behalf if needed
7. Ensure loan agreements with lenders and clients and other MOUs are legally correct and binding
8. Ensure existing and new documents and contracts are legally correct and binding and recommend corrective actions
9. Oversee processing for licenses, patent tax and any other approval letters from the government as needed
10. Lead and manage the standardization project
MONITORING, FOLLOW-UP AND REPORTING:
1. Keep track of all amendments to approved actions
2. Ensure that all documents in CEO office and required documentations by other stakeholders are properly managed and updated
3. Ensure that all permanent management committees are effectively formed and fully functional per terms of reference
4. Assist the legal compliance related committee to review legal aspects that VisionFund Cambodia need to comply with and recommend to CEO if necessary
5. Review legal documents such as MOUs, contracts, agreements and recommend to CEO
6. Make sure that VisionFund abides by all circulars, regulations and parkas required by the government and other stakeholders
7. Consolidate monthly reports from all departments/units and update new projects across management
8. Perform other tasks as assigned by CEO
• Must understand and agree with VisionFund’s mission, purpose, value, procedures and objectives; willing to learn new approaches.
• Graduate in economics or business or related field, master degree is preferable.
• Having relevant experiences plus at least two-year experience in management position
• Proven leadership with training and coaching abilities.
• Excellent standard of written and spoken English.
• Excellent computer skills, especially in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Internet and E-mail with ability to learn new systems quickly.
• Good analytical, interpersonal and organizational skills with adaptability and flexibility.
• Ability to use own initiative.
• Attention to details.
• Ability to work with least supervision.
• Ability to work under pressure, and highly self-motivated.
• Trustworthy and honest.
• Promise to keep all of VisionFund Cambodia information and documents confidential.
• Willing to travel to local provinces to fulfill responsibility or other assignments.
VisionFund will provide candidates a competitive salary based on education, prior-experience, and potential. We offer basic salary plus other benefits such as annual increase, health allowance, 13th month salary, team bonus, separate reserve fund, life insurance, health insurance and good working condition.
CLOSING DATE: 09 December 2013 @ 5: 00 PM
VisionFund is committed to the principles of workplace diversity. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply
For detailed job description and application form, please visit: http://visionfund.com.kh/careers
Interested? Submit your application form, CVs & Cover Letter by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or
VisionFund Cambodia People & Culture Department: #20, street 71, Sangkat Tonle Basac, Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, PO Box 479. Tel: 023-6555 066 | 089 333 767
Brought over by the French, painted cement tile making has been incorporated into Cambodian design for more than a century, even as the industry has died out in Europe.
The story of Loung Ung and her family’s suffering under the Khmer Rouge became known around the world with the success of her autobiographical book, First They Killed My Father.
SM Waypoint claims its unmanned aerial vehicles can help local farm and plantation owners increase their yields.