Tan Chong Express Auto Services and Spare Parts (Cambodia) Pty. Ltd. has been operating the e-Garage workshops in Cambodia since 2006. We are now looking for an experienced and competent individual who can manage and grow the business operations in Cambodia. E-Garage is an auto service company that services all makes of cars.
• Manage all operations within the countryincluding the profit and growth of the E-Garage Operations.
• Plan, develop and produce business performance expansion and capacity in the country.
• Evaluate potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, and deal requirements.
• Build strong relationship with Government authorities, business groups and industry players.
• Ensure compliance with all Government statutory and industry requirements such as legal, tax and commercial regulations.
• Recruit and manage staff, including performance monitoring and training.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Business Management or equivalent.
• Minimum 10 years working management experience, preferably in automotive industry.
• Highly self-motivated and performance-driven individual with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Analytical and negotiation skills.
• Planning and organizational management skills.
• Well-versed in Cambodia law and other relevant regulations or statutory requirements.
Interested candidates are invited to submit applications via email@example.com or contact to
+855 92 657 860/ 96 55 600 11 for further details.
Contact person: Mr. Vorng Ponnreay
Deadline: March 28th, 2014; 5.00pm
In today’s world of fast-changing technology, Cambodia is seeing increasing innovation in financial services.
Post Khmer Editor-in-Chief Kay Kimsong sat down with Dr In Channy, President and Group Managing Director of ACLEDA Bank Plc, to explore the main principle guiding Cambodia’s biggest bank.
At the launch of Phnom Penh's newest market, The Post spoke to customers and stallholders about what the hub of bars, food stalls, shops and live music will add to the city's nightlife.