is a fast growing international fashion company, having more than 3254 retail stores selling garments, shoes, accessories & home products, in over 50 countries in Europe, USA, Middle East & Far East.
H&M through its representative office, Puls Trading Far East Limited in Cambodia, would like to invite resumes from candidates for the position of Country Sustainability Manager based in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
• Be a good role model/an H&M leader and work on building the sustainability team to a top performing team
• Motivate & educate the team on Sustainability vision and Company goals
• Have the general overview of the teams work performance, their need of education and support.
• Develop strategic plan and actions to mitigate the risk of the production market for the business growth.
• Together with Regional Sustainability Manager, prepare regional country strategy.
• Follow and communicate current trends in the field, Corporate Social Responsibility developments and news. Identify upcoming challenges.
• Assess potential risks.
• Provide expertise in order to support the business in the region and provide practical solution.
• Monitor current country specific projects/programs evaluation and revise current strategic plan if necessary.
• Drive the annual action plan process in line with Production Office sustainability strategy and business.
• Respond and be the contact person to country crisis, follow up and communicate/inform key relevant people
• Evaluate the implementation and assess the impact of the Actions carried out through goal follow up.
• In accordance with global plan and Production Office priorities set up together with regional sustainability manager a communication strategy, and implement it (relation)
• Map relevant regional stakeholders, screen their incentive and capability towards sustainability
• Collaborate with Production Office and communication dept. at head office to ensure appropriate responses and communications
• Collaborate closely with internal subject matter experts e.g., Environmental team, Sustainability auditor to ensure appropriate responses and communications on Sustainability issues
• Conduct stakeholder dialogue to offer solutions to upcoming issues or current risk and to revise current strategy.
• Facilitate internal and external communications and visibility as a representative on sustainability issues, achievements and relevant projects
• Work in close collaboration with other sustainability managers
• Take full responsibility
• Analytical skilled
• Strategic thinker
• Business minded
• Quality conscious
• Able to see and create strong, productive and creative sustainability team.
• Firm & determined
• Drive & ambitions
• Able to enthuse others
• Helicopter ability
• Decision maker
• Able to make people grow
• Strong on team building
Salary will be in accordance with the industry standards.
All interested Candidates may apply with their updated Resumes to Sea Chakrya at Chakrya.Sea@hm.com or send resume by post to the below mentioned address latest by 20th May 2014
Puls Trading Far East Limited, Representative office of H&M.
7th Floor, Phnom Penh Tower,
445 Monivong Blvd
Sangkat Boeung Pralit, Khan 7 Makara,
Phnom Penh Cambodia
Nestled along National Road 1, Bayon Beoung Snor is a farm-cum-restaurant. The team grows their own vegetables, which they then use to whip up traditional Khmer food.
The Post's publisher Bill Clough, under whose leadership the publication went from a fortnightly to a daily one, discusses his investment in Cambodia, his vision for the paper in an increasingly digital age,