is a fast growing international fashion company, having more than 3254 retail stores selling garments, shoes, accessories & home products, in over 50 countries in Europe, USA, Middle East & Far East.
H&M through its representative office, Puls Trading Far East Limited in Cambodia, would like to invite resumes from candidates for the position of Country Sustainability Manager based in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
• Be a good role model/an H&M leader and work on building the sustainability team to a top performing team
• Motivate & educate the team on Sustainability vision and Company goals
• Have the general overview of the teams work performance, their need of education and support.
• Develop strategic plan and actions to mitigate the risk of the production market for the business growth.
• Together with Regional Sustainability Manager, prepare regional country strategy.
• Follow and communicate current trends in the field, Corporate Social Responsibility developments and news. Identify upcoming challenges.
• Assess potential risks.
• Provide expertise in order to support the business in the region and provide practical solution.
• Monitor current country specific projects/programs evaluation and revise current strategic plan if necessary.
• Drive the annual action plan process in line with Production Office sustainability strategy and business.
• Respond and be the contact person to country crisis, follow up and communicate/inform key relevant people
• Evaluate the implementation and assess the impact of the Actions carried out through goal follow up.
• In accordance with global plan and Production Office priorities set up together with regional sustainability manager a communication strategy, and implement it (relation)
• Map relevant regional stakeholders, screen their incentive and capability towards sustainability
• Collaborate with Production Office and communication dept. at head office to ensure appropriate responses and communications
• Collaborate closely with internal subject matter experts e.g., Environmental team, Sustainability auditor to ensure appropriate responses and communications on Sustainability issues
• Conduct stakeholder dialogue to offer solutions to upcoming issues or current risk and to revise current strategy.
• Facilitate internal and external communications and visibility as a representative on sustainability issues, achievements and relevant projects
• Work in close collaboration with other sustainability managers
• Take full responsibility
• Analytical skilled
• Strategic thinker
• Business minded
• Quality conscious
• Able to see and create strong, productive and creative sustainability team.
• Firm & determined
• Drive & ambitions
• Able to enthuse others
• Helicopter ability
• Decision maker
• Able to make people grow
• Strong on team building
Salary will be in accordance with the industry standards.
All interested Candidates may apply with their updated Resumes to Sea Chakrya at Chakrya.Sea@hm.com or send resume by post to the below mentioned address latest by 20th May 2014
Puls Trading Far East Limited, Representative office of H&M.
7th Floor, Phnom Penh Tower,
445 Monivong Blvd
Sangkat Boeung Pralit, Khan 7 Makara,
Phnom Penh Cambodia
Even though games such as “Fight for the leaf” or “Hide the towel” are traditionally played during the Khmer New Year holidays
One of 23 islands in the sea of Koh Kong, Koh Kmoch (Ghost Island) has a wealth of corals and other sealife visible through its crystal clear water.
In today’s world of fast-changing technology, Cambodia is seeing increasing innovation in financial services.