If working across borders and time zones excites you and you see yourself growing in the global logistics and supply chain industry then you are looking into your future, which starts with the Damco International Graduate Programme. Becoming part of the A.P. Moller - Maersk Group, a Fortune 500 company, worldwide conglomerate, operating in some 130 countries, having a workforce of some 108,000 employees is an additional benefit of joining the programme.
As part of the Damco International Graduate Programme, Damco (Cambodia) Ltd., is currently hiring talented and highly motivated individuals in the role of Damco International Graduate.
Broad objective of programme is to accelerate your development towards becoming a world class logistics professional.
As a graduate candidate you will be part of our two year international graduate programme. We offer our graduate candidates
- Professional roles from day one
- Participation in three global modules in different parts of the world in partnership with an FT 100 business school
- Guided and structured on the job learning supplemented by cross-functional exposure
- Opportunity to work on global projects with teams spread across the world
- Learning from experiences of seasoned professionals through formal mentoring
We are looking for individuals who can demonstrate the following qualities:
- Recent university graduates with well above average grades - a minimum of a Bachelor degree, preferable in a logistics-related field, including, Supply Chain Management, International Business, etc.
- Relevant work experience (can be relaxed if you already have some experience in the freight forwarding industry)
- Mature, professional personality with realistic goals and good communication skills
- Fluency in English both writing and speaking (IELTS overall score 6.0 is a plus)
- Flexible team player, networker, and collaborator
- Global mindset, social and intercultural competency
Interested candidates,no later than 07th March 2014, should send CV with recent photo, and cover letter to:
Please state the word “Damco International Graduate” in the subject field of your email.Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Damco International Graduate Programme
Creating Logistics Professionals for the Future
For further information about the programme and your opportunities visit www.damco.com/graduates
Damco is the brand of the A.P. Moller - Maersk Group’s logistics activities, and is one of the world’s leading providers of freight forwarding and supply chain management services. For more than 20 years, Damco has been offering a broad range of transportation and logistics solutions to customers all over the world, and has over 9500 colleagues in 280 offices, covering more than 90 countries in Africa, Asia, North America, Europe, Middle East, and Latin America. Damco is an independent business activity within the A.P. Moller - Maersk Group. We embrace diversity and recruit the best person for the job – regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs.
Damco International Graduate Programme is the flagship entry level programme of Damco, one of the world’s leading logistics company, part of A.P.Moller-Maersk, a Fortune 500 company. The programme aims to accelerate the development of smart, mature, globally minded recent graduates towards making them world class logistics professionals.
SM Waypoint claims its unmanned aerial vehicles can help local farm and plantation owners increase their yields. Established in September 2015, SM Waypoint now has seven drone pilots, two sales staff and two accountants. Though the company focuses mainly on agricultural projects, the potential uses of the drones are extremely varied, going from measuring exact land height for building drainage systems to finding the most suitable location for special economic zones (SEZs) or factories.
Though the bustling food stalls that emerge after dark next to Phnom Penh's Russian Market can seem intimidating to tourists at first glance, there are street food treats to be enjoyed by all, from Kep crab to a new shrimp dish created by the market's owners.
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern