PRASAC MFI, Ltd. is a microfinance institution, which is providing sustainable financial services as loan, deposit, and fee base products for 24 provinces and city of Cambodia. PRASAC MFI is currently seeking for the qualified Cambodian candidates to fill the position as below:
|POSITION: Deputy Branch Manager (Credit Service), 11 Positions||REPORT TO: Branch Manager|
|JOB LOCATION: Branches and Head Office||DEADLINE: December 31, 2013 at 4:00 PM|
|Main Duties and Responsibilities||Key Selection Criteria and Qualification|
• Elaborate Branch loan sales strategy to accomplish the annual lending plan.
• Contribute on development of promotion campaigns
• Monitor the adherence of actual sales figures with the planning on a regular basis by Credit officer.
• Timely report any deviations or trend that could impact in expected results, identify causes and gaps.
• Provide support to all credit officers in order to encourage achieving targets, pushing or improving results.
• Review loan documents to ensure loan information/ documentation are complete to submit to Credit Committee for approval.
• Visit clients which loan size is over to the authorization of Credit Officers and provided loan recommendation, if it’s required by the Credit Committee.
• Cooperate with Branch manager to ensure Credit Officers are well trained to attend loan applications, provide consumer disclosures as required gather and review required lending information and documentation, such as client financial analysis, supporting document. etc., all in accordance with PRASAC Policy and procedures.
• Perform other task as required
• Bachelor/ Master degree or equivalent in Marketing, Finance, Economics or other quantitative field.
• Minimum of 3 years of lending experience.
• Experience with building strong relationships to achieve loan growth targets.
• Excellent working knowledge of the market.
• Good technical knowledge of MS Office products (Excel , Word, others)
• Strong knowledge in English. (Preferably)
• Willing to work under pressure
• Proactive, flexible and a good team player
•Ability on problem solving and good communication skills
•Good behavior, committed and disciplined
Interested and qualified applicants should submit a resume, a cover letter with currently photo (4x6), a copy of certificates, letter of recommendation, national identity card, birth letter and family book to PRASAC MFI Ltd., Head Office, Phnom Penh at Building 212, Street 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia. For more details information, please feel free to contact us via telephone: 023 220 102, website: www.prasac.com.kh . Applications will not be returned. Only short-listed candidates will be notified and contacted for conducting an interview. (All applications have to state work location precisely)