Cambodian League for the Promotion and Defense of Human Rights (LICADHO) is a non-governmental, non-profit and non-political human rights organization established in July 1992. With a central office and thirteen provincial offices, LICADHO aims to promote human rights and the rule of law.
LICADHO is seeking a highly qualified candidate to fill the position of Deputy Director of Human Resources and Administration based in Phnom Penh. The selected candidate will be expected to oversee over 110 staff and the operation of 14 LICADHO offices.
• Manage human resources including recruiting, training and evaluating staff; developing, monitoring and implementing internal policies.
• Manage administration office including reception, security, cleaning services, facilities, vehicle use, procurements and required legal permits
• Assist in organizational development and other institutional tasks
• Travel to provinces to monitor operation of staff and offices
• Participate and organize internal and external meetings
• Assist other offices in conducting events, workshops and other project activities
• Draft, edit and perform other administrative tasks
• Liaise with representatives from civil society, government and international community
• Graduate degree in relevant fields(Public Administration and Management or Development) or the equivalent in work experience in Cambodia
• At least 5 years minimum work experience in supervisory position with company, international NGO, local NGO or UN agency
• Excellent staff management abilities and communication skills including fluent spoken/ written Khmer and English
• Strong organizational development skills including facilitating and mediating
• Demonstrated ability to plan, prioritize, delegate, meet deadlines and work under pressure with minimum supervision
• Team leader, honest, ethical, reliable and possess a strong commitment to equal opportunities and diversity
Qualified candidates should ring their curriculum vitae with 3 references and a letter stating why they are interested in the job, in Khmer or English, to LICADHO office # 16, street 99, Boeung Trabek, Chamcar Mon or email to email@example.com. No faxes or phone calls please.
Application deadline : February 26, 2016
Shortlist announcement : March 04, 2016
Interview date : March 19, 2016
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Qualified female candidates and disabled candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. Application is free of charge. Documents will not be returned to applicants
Post Weekend in collaboration with Le Petit Journal - Cambodge got an exclusive look behind the scenes of the Royal Ballet of Cambodia, as they travelled to Hong Kong for their debut in the ci
People gathered at the CNRP headquarters on Sunday morning, awaiting news on opposition leader, Kem Sokha.