IDP Education is a world leader in international education and student placement services with 70 offices in 24 countries globally. IDP Education’s operation in Cambodia includes: the Australian Centre for Education (ACE), IELTS test, scholarship program management, study abroad placement, CamTESOL conference series, global alumni convention series, study abroad exhibitions.
IDP Education (Cambodia) is seeking talented applicants for the post of Deputy Marketing Manager based in Phnom Penh.
• A university degree in relevant fields from a local university or overseas
• Solid experience in the relevant fields
• High command of English (both written and spoken)
• Planning, implementation and organisational ability
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
• Ability to work as part of a team and independently
• Strong commitment to professional integrity and ethical conduct
• Ability to work in a cross-cultural environment
Applicationsaddressing the above requirements are to be submitted to email@example.com.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Application deadline: 30 December 2014
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".