ACLEDA Bank Plc., the bank you can trust, the bank for the people, is currently seeking a Design Manager for advising the Bank's Project Committee on its Construction Project for "ACLEDA Institute of Business", in Phase I, which is consist of Architectural landscaping, Administrative building, 3 buildings of School Compound, and located at a long road Hanoi, Khan Saensokh, Sangkat Khmuonh, Anlong Kngan Village, Phnom Penh.
• Age between 30 to 50 years old
• At least Bachelor degree in Architecture or Civil Engineering.
• At least three years experience as Technical Design Manager, or Project Design Manager, in the Architectural Design Firm.
• Understanding concept design of Green Building,
• Good at computer skill
• Excellent communication skill in Khmer and/or English
• Good ethic and morality
The Project Design Manager is responsible for advising the Bank's Project Committee on the designs works, pre-tender and tender works, construction administration works, and other works necessary required by the Bank's Project Committee to ensure successiul implementation of the project. The detail job responsibilities arc as follows:
1. Design Works:
• Write, analysed report on site feasibility study and design scoping.
• Develop preliminary concept design as requirement by Bank's Project Committee.
• Advise, coordinate and review on the concept, schematic and detail designs related to Architectural, Structural & Civil, Mechanical and Electrical, and Interior Design.
• Coordinate, review and integrate all detail design drawings for construction.
• Prepare tender documents.
• Project design, planning and budgeting.
• Develop term of reference for outsource professional consultant, if require.
2. Pre-Tender and Tender Works:
• Produce and provide full set of pre-qualification/tender documentation, including all integrated drawings, specifications and BoQ for calling pre-qualification/tender.
• Assist in pre-qualification/tender evaluation and recommendation.
• Assist to reply pre-qualification/tender queries
• Assist to evaluate alternative design proposed by tenderers if any.
• Analyse the pre-qualification/tender submissions and give comments to the Bank.
• Attend interviews and shortlist suitable pre-qualificatioa'tenders, if so requested.
• Prepare final pre-qualification/tender report and prepare contracts to finalize and sign contracts with the successful contractor.
• Produce and issue Construction Documentation, including all integrated construction drawings, specifications and BoQs.
3. Construction Administration Works:
• Clarify queries regarding drawing details and issue additional drawings or details where necessary to explain the design.
• Evaluate and recommend material substitutions
• Prepare minor amendment to detailed drawings to suit site condition
• Review and approve method statement of works
• Review and approve shop-drawings.
• Review technical works submitted by contractors.
• Review and assess the additional works in related to the discrepancy of specification and drawings.
• Prepare weekly/monthly reports which will incorporated design and construction progress updated project master schedule, cost and issues affecting/delaying project progress, other project relevant matters and including their recommendations to resolve the matter if necessary.
• Full time on site supervision.
• Monthly payment certification.
4. Other Works:
• Prepare a master schedule for programming of all works such as design and construction works in accordance with the master schedule.
• Attend project meeting with the Bank's Project Committee based on weekly/monthly basis and prepare and distribute project meeting minutes and correspondences to all concerned parties.
• Prepare project report which incorporated all related matters on the project.
• Time management and construction schedule report.
• Quality management and project quality plan.
• To provide on-going and continuous contractual advice during construction to ensure that all parties strictly adhere to the contract.
ACLEDA Bank Plc., provides candidates a competitive salary at least from US$2,500 and other benefit.
The interested candidates shall submit their Curriculum Vitae attaching with the supporting documents and cover letter to ACLEDA Bank Pic's Headquarters at #61, Preah Monivong Blvd., Sangkat Srah Chork, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, the Kingdom of Cambodia by November 20th, 2014 at 12:00pm with attention to Mr. PROM Visoth, Chairman of Project Committee. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for interviews.
For more detail please contact: Tel: 015 500 678 / 012 800 032
Mr. Ly Vibol,
Vice President & Head of Engineering Department,
Take a drive north of Kampong Cham, past the dirt roads and the dense greenery.
Cambodia’s National Election Committee last week rejected 33 of 61 complaints filed over the conduct of June 4’s commune election, according to a s
Four years ago, when the opposition snatched Kampong Cham away from the ruling party in 2013 national elections, it hinted at a deeper shift taking