Cambodian Living Arts (CLA), an NGO working to develop the arts and culture sector, is looking for a Development Coordinator in Phnom Penh. The Development & Communications Team is a fast-paced, lively department focused on raising funds and communicating to a range of stakeholders based in Cambodia and overseas. The Development Coordinator is responsible for: department administration; donor database management; low to mid-level donor management and communications; and delegations and events coordination.
• Excellent spoken and written English skills
• Excellent financial reporting and analysis skills with demonstrated experience
• Excellent development database skills with demonstrated experience
• Excellent writing and presentation skills
• Excellent events coordination, communications and networking skills
• High competency across all Microsoft Office products, specifically Excel
Salary: Monthly range $1,300-1,500 (depending on experience)
Application: For further information and application instructions visit www.cambodianlivingarts.org/opportunities/work-with-cla/
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org by July 17, 2015.
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".