The Phnom Penh Post is an independent media company in Cambodia and is seeking a fulltime qualified candidate to fill a position as described below:
Digital intern: 1 position
Duties and responsibilities:
• Research, pitch and write stories
• Assist with creating and sending out the daily newsletter
• Edit videos and publish them in our CMS (experience desirable but not necessary)
• Manage our social media channels like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
• Upload articles to our CMS and publish them to the website
• Help track analytics
• Student or recent graduate or someone with journalism experience, willing to work fulltime for 3-6 months
• Must be proficient in grammar and usage, understand the application of house style and demonstrate creativity in the writing of headlines and social media posts (when required)
• Have a solid grasp of S.E.O. and social media principles and opportunities as applied to daily journalism
• Have the ability to multi-task while still focusing on detail
• Team player with strong organizational skills
• Ability to work under pressure to meet daily deadline
• Have a desire to learn and understand the editorial and technical aspects of digital journalism and to grow within a small creative team with an “all-hands-in” approach
• Experience with HTML, Drupal, Google Analytics, Mailchimp and Adobe Premiere Pro are a plus
Interested candidates are requested to submit a cover letter and a detailed CV with current photo, not later than 5:00 p.m. on August 21st, 2017 to Human Resources & Administration Department.
Present address: Phnom Penh Center, building H, Unit:888, 8th floor, Corner Sihanouk & Sothearos Blvd, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh.
Tel: +855- (0) 23 214 311-17
Fax: +855-(0)23-214 318
Post Media Co., Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Application documents will not be returned.
Cambodia National Rescue Party supporters gathered outside the Appeal Court in Phnom Penh early this morning in support of imprisoned party leader Kem Sokha.
Post Weekend in collaboration with Le Petit Journal - Cambodge got an exclusive look behind the scenes of the Royal Ballet of Cambodia, as they travelled to Hong Kong for their debut in the ci