CamEd is the premier school for accounting and finance in Cambodia. We train the finance professionals of leading banks and advisory firms. We are the ACCA platinum accredited Approved Learning Provider in Cambodia. CamEd Business School is currently seeking candidates to fill the position below.
The Director of Career Service and Student Advising is a full time employee who is responsible for guiding CSSA towards achievement of its vision, mission and goals.
■ Main Output
• Job placement of CamEd students and alumni
■ Main Duties
• Support companies and NGOs in the process of recruiting accounting and finance professionals
• Advise students regarding career planning, interview skills, resume writing, internship opportunities and career exploration
• Participate in outreach and marketing activities
• A minimum of 7 years relevant work experience
• Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English fluently.
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Conscientiousness in work performance and meeting deadlines.
Interested individuals meeting the above requirements are invited to send their CVs and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 31st March 2016.
64 Street 108, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Tel: 023 986 522, H/P: (012) 618 988 , Email: email@example.com
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".