Aide et Action International (AEAI) is an international NGO working in more than 20 countries. AEAI envisions a world where each person’s dignity is assured through education and central to human development. AEAI actions are guided by the values of freedom, respect, solidarity, equity, and integrity. AEAI currently manages the 18-partner Cambodian Consortium for Out of School Children (CCOSC).
AEAI are currently seeking a dynamic, suitably experienced, and innovative candidate to fill the newly created position of Director, Communications, Partnership & Resource Mobilisation based in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. A member of the AEAI Management Team, the successful candidate will lead a multi-disciplinary team, and be a dynamic, seasoned communications and resource mobilisation specialist, able to demonstrate the highest standards of professionalism, and operate effectively in a fast-paced, multi-cultural setting. S/he will direct the substantive functioning of two key sections, and responsible for overall coordination, planning, development, and management of the communications, advocacy, resource mobilization and partnership strategy, and for engaging with stakeholders, identifying new partners and resource streams, and supporting accountability of contribution management.
AEAI would like to hear from you you have the following attributes:
• 8-10 years of professional experience at national and international levels, with progressively increasing responsibilities in both commu-nications and fundraising.
• Excellent leadership, management and teambuilding skills, able to work under pressure and to manage multiple priorities
• Proven skills in information, communication, networking, advocacy and ability to relate to mass media
• Proven ability to effectively initiate and manage relationships with private sector and other AEAI partners
• Current knowledge of development issues, strategies, as well as programming policies and procedures in international development cooperation, combined with experience of practical journalism, communications, and media relations
• Familiarity with the use of computer software key to the support of communications publications, including web design
• An advanced university degree or first bachelor degree and relevant equivalent background in Business Administration, Marketing, Mana-gement, Communications, Social Sciences, Public Administration, International Relations, Public Health, Education, or other related fields.
• English fluency
A competitive salary will be offered to the successful candidate. For a full position description or to apply, please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should include a cover letter, resume and motivational statement addressing why you interested in the job, and be marked clearly LASTNAME_first name.
The deadline for applications is COB 6 January 2016. AEAI is an equal opportunity employer.
Take a drive north of Kampong Cham, past the dirt roads and the dense greenery.
Cambodia’s National Election Committee last week rejected 33 of 61 complaints filed over the conduct of June 4’s commune election, according to a s
Four years ago, when the opposition snatched Kampong Cham away from the ruling party in 2013 national elections, it hinted at a deeper shift taking