The Phnom Penh Post is an independent media company in Cambodia and is seeking a fulltime qualified candidate to fill a position as follows:
Distribution Supervisor: 1 position
Duties and responsibilities:
• Assist to distribution manager in all activities as needed
• Act as the company’s leading Sale Representative for the subscription
• To prospect for clients, promote, negotiate, renew subscription contracts
• To perform after-sales follow up to ensure timely payment and cast collection from the clients
• Handle oversea subscription
• Home delivery
• Follow up new clients address
• Deliver error copies
• Bachelor’s Degree in Sales & Marketing or an equivalent degree
• At least 1 years experience in Distribution
• Very good in Khmer and English, Speaking and Writing
• Pleasant personality, positive attitude and open minded
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Self confident and hardworking
• Computer literacy -MS word, Excel
Interested candidates are requested to submit a covering letter, expected salary and detailed CVs with current photos no later than 5:00 p.m. of January 19, 2015 to Human Resources & Administration Department.
Present address: Phnom Penh Center, building F,Unit:888, 8th floor, Corner Sihanouk & Sothearos Blvd, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh.
Tel: +855- (0) 23 214 311-17
Fax: +855-(0)23-214 318
Post Media Co., Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Application documents will not be returned.
Take a drive north of Kampong Cham, past the dirt roads and the dense greenery.
Cambodia’s National Election Committee last week rejected 33 of 61 complaints filed over the conduct of June 4’s commune election, according to a s
Four years ago, when the opposition snatched Kampong Cham away from the ruling party in 2013 national elections, it hinted at a deeper shift taking