The Phnom Penh Post is an independent media company in Cambodia and is seeking a fulltime qualified candidate to fill a position as follows:
Distribution Supervisor: 1 position
Duties and responsibilities:
• Assist to distribution manager in all activities as needed
• Act as the company’s leading Sale Representative for the subscription
• To prospect for clients, promote, negotiate, renew subscription contracts
• To perform after-sales follow up to ensure timely payment and cast collection from the clients
• Handle oversea subscription
• Home delivery
• Follow up new clients address
• Deliver error copies
• Bachelor’s Degree in Sales & Marketing or an equivalent degree
• At least 1 years experience in Distribution
• Very good in Khmer and English, Speaking and Writing
• Pleasant personality, positive attitude and open minded
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Self confident and hardworking
• Computer literacy -MS word, Excel
Interested candidates are requested to submit a covering letter, expected salary and detailed CVs with current photos no later than 5:00 p.m. of January 19, 2015 to Human Resources & Administration Department.
Present address: Phnom Penh Center, building F,Unit:888, 8th floor, Corner Sihanouk & Sothearos Blvd, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh.
Tel: +855- (0) 23 214 311-17
Fax: +855-(0)23-214 318
E-mail: [email protected]
Post Media Co., Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Application documents will not be returned.