JOB VACANCY – DRIVER AND
The Australian Embassy invites applications from suitably qualified individuals for a position of Driver and Admin Assistant, which is available now. A competitive salary package is offered, including participation in a performance management and bonus scheme. The basic monthly salary for the position starts at USD410.
1. Have a valid driving licence;
2. Have at least 4 years previous driving experience with an Embassy, international organisation, non-government organisation or private company;
3. A demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing, in Khmer and English, is desirable; and
4. Knowledge of basic computer skills
5. Knowledge of office or administrative skill is a plus.
Applications must include:
• A cover letter (maximum of 2 pages);
• A current resume setting out employment and educational history;
• Full contact details; and
• Name and contact details of two referees who have recent knowledge of the applicant’s work performance.
A full job description of the position can be obtained from the Australian Embassy’s website http://www.cambodia.embassy.gov.au
The position will be recruited on a 12 month renewable contract that includes a 3 month probationary period. If the employee remains in the role for at least 2 years the contract will automatically revert to an ongoing, permanent contact in accordance with Cambodian Labour Law.
Applications should be emailed to [email protected] or mailed to the following address:
Senior Operations Manager
No 16B, National Assembly Street, Phnom Penh
Ref: Driver and Admin Assistant