If you are qualified and looking for a chance to make a real and lasting difference in the lives of Cambodian children while gaining opportunities for professional development, you are invited to apply for the following post with The United Nations Children's Fund
Under the supervision of the Chief of Education, you will be responsible for
• Conducting situation analysis of data on Early Childhood Development
• Providing technical support in the delivery of Integrated Early Childhood Development and Early Childhood Education programmes and research activities
• Conducting monitoring and evaluation of programmes
• Developing donor and annual reports, and translating these into human interest stories and content for social media
• Building partnerships with Government counterparts, donors, NGO partners and academics
We expect you to be committed to UNICEF's mission, and have:
• Advanced university degree in Social Sciences, education, ECE or related technical field
• At least five years of progressively responsible professional work experience at sub-national, national or international levels in ECE or IECD programmes
• Experience of working with Government or NGO partners providing technical support and managing capacity development or community development activities
• Capacity to formulate strategies and concepts and analyse data sets, indicators and tools related to equity
• Technical expertise in young children's holistic development and the provision of quality and sustainable ECE
If you meet these requirements, and are passionate about joining our team, check full details and instructions at www.unicef.org/cambodia/overview_24248.html.
Tensions seemed to subside as quickly as they escalated at the Laos-Cambodia border.
Shaved ice, fruit toppings, and a squirt of cream – these are the ingredients to make a perfect bingsu.