KHS ASIA PTE LTD.
KHS AG, is a multinational corporation (based in Germany), specializing in the manufacturing of complete bottling/canning line for the beverage industry.
For more information, please go to www.khs.com
Electrical and Mechanical Service Engineers
The primary duties of the Service Engineer is installation, commissioning as well as after sales services of new bottling lines/single machines of bottling lines in Cambodia and if required neighbor countries as well. (Cambodian citizen only)
• Support in installation, commissioning and start up of new lines, systems, machines and auxiliary equipment.
• Conduct inspection and preventive maintenance according to required intervals.
• Production monitoring of new and existing lines, systems, machines as well as monitoring new technological improvements.
• Active troubleshooting of machines in order to minimize downtime of the customers' operation.
• 80% traveling internationally and domestically.
• Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering or Industrial Engineering (Electrical Service Engineer only)
• Experience in Simatic S7 and bottling lines as a must, preferable some knowledge in Kuka robotics programing. (Electrical Service Engineer only)
• Everything below applies for both Mechanical and Electrical Engineer
• Customer service orientated
• Valid passport
• Good command of written and spoken English
• At least of 1 to 2-year working experience in bottling lines installation.
All application will be accepted by Word Document format or PDF file only.
Interest applicants please submit full English resume, stating qualifications and experiences, current and expected salary, recent photo and education certificate to Tiemchaibutr.Petchareeporn@khs.com
KHS AG (THAILAND) LTD.
Phone +66-2662-3265, Fax +66-2662-3264
Post Weekend in collaboration with Le Petit Journal - Cambodge got an exclusive look behind the scenes of the Royal Ballet of Cambodia, as they travelled to Hong Kong for their debut in the ci
People gathered at the CNRP headquarters on Sunday morning, awaiting news on opposition leader, Kem Sokha.