Initially established in Cambodia in 1996 as a project of the International HIV/AIDS Alliance, KHANA started operating as an NGO in 1997 and was officially registered as a local NGO in 2000. Since then, it has made outstanding contributions to the HIV response and other related emerging issues in Cambodia. KHANA now looks forward to its advancement as a leading health and development NGO, continuing to achieve sustainable outcomes through evidence-based programs. Strategically embracing change in the funding landscape and evolving Cambodian society, KHANA is restructuring to ideally position itself to achieve greater impact in the sector, with a future of greater health access for Cambodia’s poorest and most vulnerable people.
In line with this vision KHANA is now seeking qualified Cambodians for the following vacancies:
The post holder will lead a team of 14 international and national staff to provide technical support to Center of Excellence (CoE) and Implementation Partners (IP) to prevent, detect, and link new HIV cases to Care and Treatment.
• Master’s degree in public health and/or social science
• 3 years’ experience in managing HIV prevention program and with relevant technical background in HIV amongst key populations
The post holder is responsible for conducting research on population health and related issues including data collection, analysis and report writing in order to inform KHANA’s strategic programs, publications, and policy and advocacy efforts.
• Master’s degree in health science, public health or other related fields
• 3 years’ experiences in conducting research in HIV and Heath
The post holder is responsible for ensuring the integrity of accounting records, conducting financial analysis, budgeting and financial reporting organization-wide.
• Bachelor’s degree in finance/accounting, 4 years’ experience in financial management
• Strong knowledge and skills in SUN Accounting System
The post holder has the overall responsibility for the management of skill training, technical support, and networking with other livelihoods projects for the uptake of KHANA’s economic livelihoods programs.
• Bachelor’s degree in agriculture science, 2-years’ experiences in agricultural businesses and projects
The GMO is a key member of the project team that manages sub-grants to Centers of Excellence(CoE)/Implementing Partners(IP) and ensures overall CoE/IP project performance to meet the success indicators of the signed grant agreement.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Social Science, or Public Health
• At least 2 years relevant experience in project and grant management.
• Driving license and minimum 2 years’ professional driving experience across provinces
Candidates should send a resume/CV together with a cover letter for the interested post by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on 15th February 2015. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for a written test and interview. Detailed job descriptions for these positions are available for download at the KHANA website (www.khana.org.kh).
KHANA is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from appropriate qualified people from all sections of the community. Qualified people living with HIV, MSM, disabled people and women are particularly encouraged to apply.
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".