KHEMA International Polyclinic, an expansion project of KHEMA Clinic and Maternity, is now looking for full time staff for the following positions:
|1||Chief Accountant – 1 post|
|2||Accountant – 1 post|
|3||Cashier – 6 posts|
|4||Admin & HR Coordinator – 1 post|
|5||System Engineer*– 1 post|
|6||IT Assistant – 3 posts|
|7||Housekeeping Supervisor – 3 posts
|8||Housekeeping Workers – 9 posts
|9||Maintenance Workers/Drivers – 6 posts
* System Engineer shall manage and monitor all installed IT and hospital systems and infrastructure; install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools, etc.
· At least Bachelor’s Degree (positions #1-6)/certification (positions #7-9)with at least 2 years (4 years for position #1) of work experience in related fields
· Exposure to multicultural or international work environments an advantage
· Effective communication skills in English (positions #1-6)
· Computer literacy (positions #1-6)
· Valid driving license plus car, electricity and utility maintenance skills (position #9)
· Openness and willingness to learn and adapt to KHEMA’s corporate culture and values
Interested candidates should email your CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop a hard-copy at KHEMA Clinic and Maternity’s front desk #18, Street 528 in ToulKork. Closing date 12 March 2016 at 5pm.
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".