AEON Specialized Bank (Cambodia) Plc established in Cambodia since October 2011 by Japanese leading retail finance company names AEON Financial Service. The nature of our business is to provide the retail finance for wide range of individual customers. Especially, we are well known as pioneer of providing the installment service for people purchasing the consumer products without any collateral, which is very new service in Cambodia but popular in other countries. Our group is also well known in Asia, which holds companies in 13 countries and 31 million Credit Card Holders. Our Vision is: In Japan and the rest of Asia, our management philosophy is to "Support customer's life styles and enable each individual to maximize future opportunities through effective use of credit". We are now seeking for talent candidates to support the company growth as the following positions:
1. Head of Sales & Marketing 01
2. Manager/Credit Assessment 01
3. Manager/Loan Assessment 01
4. Manager/Card Assessment 01
5. Manager/Credit Collection (Current) 01
6. Manager/Credit Collection (Delinquent) 01
7. Manager/Collection Planning 01
8. Manager/Loan Business Promotion 01
9. Manager/System Operation 01
10. Manager/System Development 01
11. Assistant Manager/Store Development 01
12. Assistant Manager/Card Acquisition 01
13. Japanese Call Centre 01
* For details of Job Description for each position, please visit our website: www.aeon.com.kh
How to apply: Please submit your CV with current photo 4x6, certificates (optional) and a cover letter, specifying the position you are applying for to the below address: Office address: 7th floor, building No 721, Preah Monivong Boulevard, Sangkat Boeng Keng Kang 3, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, HR Section.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: 023 988 701. Closing Date: November 11, 2016 (5:00PM)
Shaved ice, fruit toppings, and a squirt of cream – these are the ingredients to make a perfect bingsu.
Those who make the journey almost 100km from Preah Vihear province’s capital Tbaeng Meanchey to the 11th century remains of Preah Khan Kompong Svay will be richly rewarded.