Initially established in Cambodia in 1996 as a project of the International HIV/AIDS Alliance, KHANA started operating as an NGO in 1997 and was officially registered as a local NGO in 2000. Since then, it has made outstanding contributions to the HIV response and other related emerging issues in Cambodia. KHANA now looks forward to its advancement as a leading health and development NGO, continuing to achieve sustainable outcomes through evidence-based programs. Strategically embracing change in the funding landscape and evolving Cambodian society, KHANA is restructuring to ideally position itself to achieve greater impact in the sector, with a future of greater health access for Cambodia’s poorest and most vulnerable people.
In line with this vision KHANA is now seeking qualified candidates for the following vacancies:
The post holder will be responsible for leading, managing Global Fund and USAID/SAHACOM team to strengthen data management and M&E system and ensure quality data as set out in KHANA’s strategic plan.
• Master Degree in any disciplines: Planning and Monitoring, Public Health, Social Science, Project Management, Social Development, and Business Administration.
• Five years of combined experience in HIV/AIDS and public health care services related, social governance and community development.
The post holder is responsible for ensuring the integrity of accounting records, conducting financial analysis, budgeting and financial reporting organization-wide.
• Bachelor’s degree in finance/accounting, 4 years’ experience in financial management
• Strong knowledge and skills in SUN Accounting System
The post holder will be responsible for providing administrative assistances to Executive Director in documenting/filling, helping arrange meetings and other events, and keeping tracks of Executive Director’s correspondences and appointments.
• Fresh graduate of Bachelor in English Literature, Finance and Banking, Business Administration or other related fields
• No experience is required
• Experience in Administration and Accounting will be considered as an asset.
The post holder is responsible for providing support to smooth the performance function in implementing its communication and to provide administrative support to the EC/ASIA Action Project.
• Graduate bachelor or at least year 4 journalism, communication, and/or IT.
• Experience is not required
• Good written and oral communication skills in Khmer and English.
Candidates should send a resume/CV together with a cover letter for the interested post by email to: [email protected] by 5.00 PM on 18th May 2015. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for a written test and interview. Detailed job description for this position is available for download at the KHANA website (www.khana.org.kh).
KHANA is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from appropriate qualified people from all sections of the community. Qualified people living with HIV, MSM, disabled people and women are particularly encouraged to apply.