AEON Specialized Bank (Cambodia) Plc established in Cambodia since October 2011 by Japanese leading retail finance company names AEON Financial Service. The nature of our business is to provide the retail finance for wide range of individual customers. Especially, we are well known as pioneer of providing the installment service for people purchasing the consumer products without any collateral, which is very new service in Cambodia but popular in other countries. Our group is also well known in Asia, which holds companies in 13 countries and 31 million Credit Card Holders. Our Vision is: In Japan and the rest of Asia, our management philosophy is to "Support customer's life styles and enable each individual to maximize future opportunities through effective use of credit". We are now seeking for talent candidates to support the company growth as the following positions:
1. Manager/Branch Development 01
2. Manager/Digital Service 01
3. Manager/Corporate Management & Control 01
4. Manager/Acquiring Business (POS Acquiring Business) 01
5. Manager/Credit Assessment 01
6. Manager/Credit Collection 02
7. Manager/System Planning 01
08, Manager/System Development 01
09. Manager/IT Security 01
10. Assistant Manager/Branch Operation 01
11. Assistant Manager/Acquiring Business 01
12. Assistant Manager/Benefit & Compensation 01
13. Assistant Manager/Credit Analysis 01
14. Secretary (Managing Director Office) 01
* For details of Job Description for each position, please visit our website: www.aeon.com.kh
How to apply: Please submit your CV with current photo 4x6, certificates (optional) and a cover letter, specifying the position you are applying for to the below address: Office address: 7th floor, building No 721, Preah Monivong Boulevard, Sangkat Boeng Keng Kang 3, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, HR Section. Email: email@example.com,
Tel: 023 988 701. Closing Date: 31th May 2016 (5:00 PM)
In today’s world of fast-changing technology, Cambodia is seeing increasing innovation in financial services.
Post Khmer Editor-in-Chief Kay Kimsong sat down with Dr In Channy, President and Group Managing Director of ACLEDA Bank Plc, to explore the main principle guiding Cambodia’s biggest bank.
At the launch of Phnom Penh's newest market, The Post spoke to customers and stallholders about what the hub of bars, food stalls, shops and live music will add to the city's nightlife.