Krou Yeung Centre, born since 2001 and successfully functioning for 12 years, is a private, none political, and none religious institution in Ratanakiri province with a vision to take part in developing the nation through its professional education services. Our mission is to provide professional education services including formal education, short courses, and other vocational training in terms of building new generation toward a brilliant future. We are also working to get all children and youth access to the same education quality. For more information, kindly visit our website of www.krouyeung.org and facebook with Krou Yeung Centre.
With an expansion and quality strengthening, the centre’s English department is looking for one English dept’s team leader, three English Teachers, and three kindergarten teachers to work for the centre in Ratanakiri province.
1. Lead the department and coordinate with other centre’s departments (team leader position)
2. Teach English to students in accordance with the centre schedule
3. Assist the department chief in terms of improving English teaching and learning quality
4. Cooperate with other English teachers in developing their curriculum and session plans
5. Assist the team to review or improve the existing teaching methodologies
6. Teach the local English teachers if required (team leader position)
7. Other relevant tasks if require
1. Expatriate (English native speaker is an advantage) with fluent English use (team leader position only)
2. Education background is an advantage
3. Some experiences of teaching English
4. Strong interest in education and especially with teaching young people
5. Commitment to help the poor and disadvantage people
6. Ability to work as a team
7. Willingness to stay in Ratanakiri province at lease for three years
The salary is negotiable. All interested people can ask for more information or shall submit his/her CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before July 10.
Post Weekend in collaboration with Le Petit Journal - Cambodge got an exclusive look behind the scenes of the Royal Ballet of Cambodia, as they travelled to Hong Kong for their debut in the ci
People gathered at the CNRP headquarters on Sunday morning, awaiting news on opposition leader, Kem Sokha.