Applications are sought from customer – orientated and motivated individuals who would like a career with one of the world’s packaging leaders, CROWN Beverage Cans (Cambodia) Limited. Part of CROWN Asia operations, we are a manufacturing plant producing aluminum beverage cans and ends in Cambodia.
In this regard we are looking for candidates of higher caliber to join us and to build a local team that will provide world-class products and service to our international customer base. Qualified candidates are invited to apply for the following positions.
1. Environment, Health & Safety (EHS) Officer
• Ensure facility conformity with all applicable local and corporate environment, health, safety laws, regulations, policies and guidelines;
• Coordinate/conduct EHS training for staff;
• Perform periodic facility EHS inspection;
• Participate in accident investigation and reporting;
• Maintain the emergency contingency plan for the facility;
• Coordinate/organize safety meeting and actions.
• Vocational School or Bachelor Degree in technical field;
• Minimum 2-3 years working experience in EHS or relevant fields;
• Good written and spoken English;
• Conscientious with good organizational, interpersonal and communications skills;
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft application.
2. Production Planner
• Update sales forecast on weekly basis;
•Generate production work order to the production department based on sales forecast;
• Correspond with customers on daily basis to generate daily delivery schedule to warehouse for shipping;
• Prepare weekly sales report by customer for submission to AP Office;
• Review the STL system to ensure that finished goods are shipped on FIFO basis;
• Support in sales administrative matters, i.e credit note; and follow up on non-returns of packaging materials.
• Certification in business administration;
• Minimum two to three years working experience in relevant fields;
• Good written and spoken English;
• Conscientious, highly motivated with excellent organizational, interpersonal and communications skills;
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft application;
• Female are highly encouraged to apply.
• Prepare daily cash reconciliation and planning;
• Prepare documents such as invoices, debit/credit notes and payment vouchers;
• Prepare weekly and monthly management reports;
• Prepare and process monthly manual journal entries;
• Prepare monthly reconciliation of accounts between sub-ledger and General Ledger;
• Participate in periodic physical count of inventory and fixed assets;
• Participate in the quarterly and annual budgeting process.
• Must possess a degree in Accounting;
• Familiar with computerized accounting systems. Knowledge of SUN will be an advantage;
• Familiar with Cambodian accounting standards, tax and company laws will be an advantage;
• Must possess good command of the English language; both written and spoken;
• Must be conscientious, self-motivated and possess initiative;
• Must also good interpersonal & communication skills and be able to work as part of a team.
Interested applicants meeting the above requirements should submit their resume with cover letter specifying the applied position no later than 20 December 2013 to the following address. Applications are encouraged to apply thru below address or email.
Take a drive north of Kampong Cham, past the dirt roads and the dense greenery.
The final results from the National Election Committee for the June 4 commune elections show the Cambodian People’s Party taking 1,156 communes to
Cambodia’s National Election Committee last week rejected 33 of 61 complaints filed over the conduct of June 4’s commune election, according to a s