Exciting Job Opportunities
Borey Peng Huoth , a leading in residential building construction company since 2005, are currently seeking for many qualified and talented candidates to fill the following vacant position.
1. Ass. Purchasing Director (01 Position)
2. Administrative Manager (01 Position)
3. Stock Accounting Manager (01 Position)
4. Marketing Supervisor (01 Position)
5. Chief Cashier (05 Positions)
6. Site Engineer (20 Positions)
7. Electrical Engineer (20 Positions)
8. Plumbing Engineer (20 Positions)
9. Interior Design (05 Positions)
10. Internal Auditor (04 Positions)
11. Marketing Officer (05 Positions)
12. Sale Officer (10 Positions)
13. Payroll Officer (02 Positions)
14. Recruitment Officer (02 Positions)
15. Stock Controller (10 Positions)
16. Technical Gardener (05 Positions)
17. Worker Controller (10 Positions)
The details of each vacant positions are available at Peng Huoth Website. URL: http://penghuoth.com/kh/career
SALARY AND BENEFIT:
Borey Peng Huoth provides candidates an attractive salary, a regular after probation and annual salary incensement (10% - 30%), 100% to 300% annual incentive, 13 Month salary as Chinese New Year bonus, lunch, uniform and many more exciting yearly rewards.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants are invited to submit their updated CV, state the position applied for and attach their current photo (4x6) along with relevant documents to Borey Peng Huoth head office or by email.
■ Building #266, St.598, Sangkat Phnom Penh Thmey, Khan Sen Sok, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
■ Tel: 092 776 558 / 098 666 376
■ Email: email@example.com
■ Website: www.penghuoth.com
SM Waypoint claims its unmanned aerial vehicles can help local farm and plantation owners increase their yields.
Though the bustling food stalls that emerge after dark next to Russian Market can seem intimidating to tourists at first glance, there are street food treats to be enjoyed by all.
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern