Exciting Job Opportunities
Borey Peng Huoth , a leading in residential building construction company since 2005, are currently seeking for many qualified and talented candidates to fill the following vacant position.
1. Site Engineer (50 Positions)
2. Electrical Engineer (50 Positions)
3. Interior Designer (10 Positions)
4. Sale Officer (10 Positions)
5. Marketing Officer (04 Positions)
6. Stock Controller (10 Positions)
7. HR and Training Officer (02 Positions)
8. Admin Officer (04 Positions)
9. Internal Auditor (04 Positions)
10. Assistant to Vice President, (Finance) (02 Positions)
11. Assistant to Purchasing Director (02 Positions)
The details of each vacant positions are available at Peng Huoth Website. URL: http://penghuoth.com/kh/career
SALARY AND BENEFIT:
Borey Peng Huoth provides candidates an attractive salary, a regular after probation and annual salary incensement (10% - 30%), 100% to 300% annual incentive, 13 Month salary as Chinese New Year bonus, lunch, uniform and many more exciting yearly rewards.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants are invited to submit their updated CV, state the position applied for and attach their current photo (4x6) along with relevant documents to Borey Peng Huoth head office or by email.
■ Building #266, St.598, Sangkat Phnom Penh Thmey, Khan Sen Sok, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
■ Tel: 092 776 558 / 098 666 376
■ Email: email@example.com
■ Website: www.penghuoth.com
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".