Exciting Job Opportunities
Borey Peng Huoth , a leading in residential building construction company since 2005, are currently seeking for many qualified and talented candidates to fill the following vacant position.
1. Asst. to Purchasing Director 01 Position
2. Accounting Supervisor 01 Position
3. Purchasing Supervisor 01 Position
4. Tax Supervisor 01 Position
5. Stock Accounting Supervisor 05 Positions
6. Marketing Supervisor 01 Position
7. Human Resources Officer 02 Positions
8. Internal Auditor 03 Positions
9. Purchasing Officer 03 Positions
10. Marketing Officer 03 Positions
The details of each vacant positions are available at Peng Huoth Website. URL: http://penghuoth.com/kh/career
SALARY AND BENEFIT:
Borey Peng Huoth provides candidates an attractive salary, a regular after probation and annual salary increasement (10% - 30%), 100% to 300% annual incentive, 13 Month salary as Chinese New Year bonus, lunch, uniform and many more exciting yearly rewards.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants are invited to submit their updated CVs, Study Records/Transcripts along with others relevant documents and attachment of their current photo (4x6) to Borey Peng Huoth head office or by email.
Building #266, St.598, Sangkat Phnom Penh Thmey, Khan Sen Sok, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
■ Tel: 092 776 558 / 098 666 376
■ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
■ Website: www.penghuoth.com
Nestled along National Road 1, Bayon Beoung Snor is a farm-cum-restaurant. The team grows their own vegetables, which they then use to whip up traditional Khmer food.
The Post's publisher Bill Clough, under whose leadership the publication went from a fortnightly to a daily one, discusses his investment in Cambodia, his vision for the paper in an increasingly digital age,