Exciting Job Opportunities
Borey Peng Huoth , a leading in residential building construction company since 2005, are currently seeking for many qualified and talented candidates to fill the following vacant position.
1. Architect Manager 01 Position
2. Project Manager (Construction) 01 Position
3. Accounting Manager 03 Position
4. Administrative Manager 01 Position
5. Site Manager 03 Positions
6. Marketing Manager 01 Position
7. M&E Manager 03 Positions
8. Security Guard Manager 03 Positions
9. Graphic Design Supervisor 01 Position
10. Inventory Supervisor 05 Positions
11. Assistant to Vice President 01 Position
12. Assistant to Purchasing Director 01 Position
13. Assistant to Construction Director 01 Position
14. Fiber Optic Technician 05 Positions
The details of each vacant positions are available at Peng Huoth Website. URL: http://penghuoth.com/kh/career
SALARY AND BENEFIT:
Borey Peng Huoth provides candidates an attractive salary, a regular after probation and annual salary increasement (10% - 30%), 100% to 300% annual incentive, 13 Month salary as Chinese New Year bonus, lunch, uniform and many more exciting yearly rewards.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants are invited to submit their updated CVs, Study Records/Transcripts along with others relevant documents and attachment of their current photo (4x6) to Borey Peng Huoth head office or by email.
Building #266, St.598, Sangkat Phnom Penh Thmey, Khan Sen Sok, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
■ Tel: 092 776 558 / 098 666 376
■ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
■ Website: www.penghuoth.com
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".