Position: Executive Assistant
Report to: Executive Management
Closed date: 30 Sep 2015
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Taking messages/ maintaining diaries/filing answering telephone calls.
- Arranging appointments
- Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, etc., to produce correspondence, documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and database.
- Liaising with colleague and external contacts book travel and accommodation.
- Photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues.
- Completes requests by greeting customers, in person or on the telephone, answering or referring inquiries.
- Taking minute, do a translation from English to Japanese and vice -versa as required by the executive management.
Education and Qualification:
- Nationality: Japanese
- Strong communication skills in English and Japanese.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel etc.
- Administrative Writing Skills
- Bachelor Degree of Business Administration or equivalent
- 1 years experience in administration and secretary
How to apply:
Interested applicants meeting the above requirements - should send CV and MJB’s application Form to email@example.com.
Tensions seemed to subside as quickly as they escalated at the Laos-Cambodia border.
Shaved ice, fruit toppings, and a squirt of cream – these are the ingredients to make a perfect bingsu.