Position: Executive Assistant
Report to: Executive Management
Closed date: 30 Sep 2015
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Taking messages/ maintaining diaries/filing answering telephone calls.
- Arranging appointments
- Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, etc., to produce correspondence, documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and database.
- Liaising with colleague and external contacts book travel and accommodation.
- Photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues.
- Completes requests by greeting customers, in person or on the telephone, answering or referring inquiries.
- Taking minute, do a translation from English to Japanese and vice -versa as required by the executive management.
Education and Qualification:
- Nationality: Japanese
- Strong communication skills in English and Japanese.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel etc.
- Administrative Writing Skills
- Bachelor Degree of Business Administration or equivalent
- 1 years experience in administration and secretary
How to apply:
Interested applicants meeting the above requirements - should send CV and MJB’s application Form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brought over by the French, painted cement tile making has been incorporated into Cambodian design for more than a century, even as the industry has died out in Europe.
The story of Loung Ung and her family’s suffering under the Khmer Rouge became known around the world with the success of her autobiographical book, First They Killed My Father.
SM Waypoint claims its unmanned aerial vehicles can help local farm and plantation owners increase their yields.