Position: Executive Assistant
Report to: Executive Management
Closed date: 30 Sep 2015
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Taking messages/ maintaining diaries/filing answering telephone calls.
- Arranging appointments
- Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, etc., to produce correspondence, documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and database.
- Liaising with colleague and external contacts book travel and accommodation.
- Photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues.
- Completes requests by greeting customers, in person or on the telephone, answering or referring inquiries.
- Taking minute, do a translation from English to Japanese and vice -versa as required by the executive management.
Education and Qualification:
- Nationality: Japanese
- Strong communication skills in English and Japanese.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel etc.
- Administrative Writing Skills
- Bachelor Degree of Business Administration or equivalent
- 1 years experience in administration and secretary
How to apply:
Interested applicants meeting the above requirements - should send CV and MJB’s application Form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".