Position: Executive Assistant
Report to: Executive Management
Closed date: 30 Sep 2015
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Taking messages/ maintaining diaries/filing answering telephone calls.
- Arranging appointments
- Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, etc., to produce correspondence, documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and database.
- Liaising with colleague and external contacts book travel and accommodation.
- Photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues.
- Completes requests by greeting customers, in person or on the telephone, answering or referring inquiries.
- Taking minute, do a translation from English to Japanese and vice -versa as required by the executive management.
Education and Qualification:
- Nationality: Japanese
- Strong communication skills in English and Japanese.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel etc.
- Administrative Writing Skills
- Bachelor Degree of Business Administration or equivalent
- 1 years experience in administration and secretary
How to apply:
Interested applicants meeting the above requirements - should send CV and MJB’s application Form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Located just off National Road 1 about 9km south of central Phnom Penh, Chol Chet — which means 'like' in Khmer — is a great getaway from the bustle of the capital.
Cambodia’s National Election Committee last week rejected 33 of 61 complaints filed over the conduct of June 4’s commune election, according to a s
Four years ago, when the opposition snatched Kampong Cham away from the ruling party in 2013 national elections, it hinted at a deeper shift taking