The Executive Director is a full-time position based in Phnom Penh reporting directly to the AmCham Board of Governors, and supported by one local Administrative Assistant. AmCham is a non-profit institution with a 100-plus membership which represents companies with over 115,000 employees in Cambodia.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Coordinate monthly Board of Governors meetings and serve as secretary responsible for producing meeting agendas and minutes.
• Organize and manage monthly Networking Night events for members and non-members
• Organize and manage monthly luncheons with guest speakers and other events as required and generate ideas for future events.
• Oversee member relations, including processing new applications and securing annual membership dues.
• Manage membership and media mailing lists.
• Oversee regular updates for AmCham Cambodia website.
• Oversee AmCham finances.
• Coordinate and attend meetings for AmCham’scommittees, including Events, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Membership, and OSAC and serve as secretary responsible for producing meeting agendas and minutes.
• Liaise with US Embassy on private sector issues and joint activities.
• Liaise with Cambodian Government officials as needed.
• Liaise with other AmChams in the Asia-Pacific region as needed.
• Liaise with other business associations in Cambodia.
• Undertake other responsibilities as deemed appropriate by the Board of Governors.
Candidates must have a Bachelors degree, must be fluent in English, must have well-developed writing skills and good public speaking skills. Strong administrative and organizational skills are also essential. Private sector experience a plus. Knowledge of Excel, InDesign, and Photoshop desired.
Candidates should submit CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
SM Waypoint claims its unmanned aerial vehicles can help local farm and plantation owners increase their yields.
Though the bustling food stalls that emerge after dark next to Russian Market can seem intimidating to tourists at first glance, there are street food treats to be enjoyed by all.
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern