The Executive Director is a full-time position based in Phnom Penh reporting directly to the AmCham Board of Governors, and supported by one local Administrative Assistant. AmCham is a non-profit institution with a 100-plus membership which represents companies with over 115,000 employees in Cambodia.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Coordinate monthly Board of Governors meetings and serve as secretary responsible for producing meeting agendas and minutes.
• Organize and manage monthly Networking Night events for members and non-members
• Organize and manage monthly luncheons with guest speakers and other events as required and generate ideas for future events.
• Oversee member relations, including processing new applications and securing annual membership dues.
• Manage membership and media mailing lists.
• Oversee regular updates for AmCham Cambodia website.
• Oversee AmCham finances.
• Coordinate and attend meetings for AmCham’scommittees, including Events, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Membership, and OSAC and serve as secretary responsible for producing meeting agendas and minutes.
• Liaise with US Embassy on private sector issues and joint activities.
• Liaise with Cambodian Government officials as needed.
• Liaise with other AmChams in the Asia-Pacific region as needed.
• Liaise with other business associations in Cambodia.
• Undertake other responsibilities as deemed appropriate by the Board of Governors.
Candidates must have a Bachelors degree, must be fluent in English, must have well-developed writing skills and good public speaking skills. Strong administrative and organizational skills are also essential. Private sector experience a plus. Knowledge of Excel, InDesign, and Photoshop desired.
Candidates should submit CVs to: admin@amchamcambodi
Tensions seemed to subside as quickly as they escalated at the Laos-Cambodia border.
Shaved ice, fruit toppings, and a squirt of cream – these are the ingredients to make a perfect bingsu.