|Job Title:||Executive Director (ED)|
|Job Location:||Housing Rights Task Force (HRTF) in Phnom Penh|
|Reporting to:||Board of Director (BoD) & Management Committee (MC)|
|Responsible for:||Supervising the officers of HRTF and working closely with the Program Coordinator (PC), as well as the Finance & Admin coordinator (FAC)|
|Status:||Full time, unspecified duration1 year contract renewable|
The Executive Director is responsible for the overall management and leadership of the organization (HRTF) and its programmes, finances, public image and key relationships. The role of the Director is key to the development of, and strategic oversight of the implementation and monitoring of the organization’s strategic plan. With support from the organization’s management committee and board of director, the Director will lead a coherent, sustainable and result-based development program with direct responsibility for fund-raising, liaising with funding agencies and networking with the Royal government of Cambodia and other non-governmental organization (NGOs), Communities.
• 5-10 years of relevant experience, including donor cultivation, financial management, and leadership position
• Experience working with non-profit in Cambodia
• A Bachelor’s degree is required and an advanced degree in a relevant discipline (such as an MBA, MPA or MPH) is preferred
• Strong knowledge and experience of sustainable development approaches, with a particular. focus on gender and women’s issues, gender based violence, advocacy and natural resource management.
• Strong analytical and conceptual skills to think strategically and interested in housing rights.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, both Khmer and English.
• A passionate individual who wants to make a significant social impact.
• Outgoing personality with good communication and training skills.
• Ability to be autonomous, creative, take initiative and anticipatinge changes that can affect the organization’s activities.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS:
Interested candidates are invited to submit CVs and letter of interest to our office address: #2A, Street 271, Sangkat Boueng Tumpon, Khan Mean Chey, Phnom Penh, Phone number: 023 996 531 or via email at: email@example.com . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. The deadline for the submission of applications: 25 February 2016, at 5:00pm. Candidates who wish to pursue their professional career in housing rights advocacy and evictees are encouraged to apply! Women are encouraged to apply with this position. Please go to www.hrtfcambodia.org for more detail requirement.
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".