MAJOR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE POSITION INCLUDE:
• Provides general secretarial and administrative assistance to the DoC,
• Daily correspondences in English language,
• Follows up and updates the SDC contacts data base,
• Daily manages/schedules the Director of Cooperation's agenda,
• Supports DoC for preparation of official reports, fact sheets and presentations,
• Schedules and coordinates meetings for visitors, missions/delegations,
• Provides supports in the organization and coordination of the SDC workshops/events,
• Documentation/library management and maintains electronic files, follows up on filing system,
• Systematizes and keeps the project files updated according to SDC's rules and regulations,
• Any other specific tasks as required by the DoC.
REQUIRED PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE, COMPETENCIES AND QUALIFICATION:
• Post-graduate University degree supplemented by secretarial and other relevant training. Minimum 4 years of office working experience preferably in an international environment, Donor agencies, UN, INGOs, and NGOs, or development activities in positions relevant to this post.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Khmer (knowledge of German/French is an asset), including translation skills. Very good writing/secretarial skills.
• Good computer, especially Windows and Microsoft Office applications. Good knowledge of routine management of a secretariat including reporting, presentation and communication skills.
• Strong ability to work independently and with people of different nationalities, religions and cultural backgrounds, strongly motivated in working with multi-cultural team. Willingness and attitude of learning.
• Able to work well under time pressure and tight schedule. Ability to prioritize tasks, solid planning skills.
• Flexible, outgoing, motivated, and an initiative team player. Pleasant personality and good interpersonal skills.
The position is based in a multi-cultural environment that places high value on innovation and inclusive teamwork. You will have opportunities to work closely with all levels of notional and international partners and also interact with local people from all over the country. The duty station is based in Phnom Penh but requires in-country and occasionally international travel.
SDC is a values-based equal opportunities employer, appointing on merits by open competition.
Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please send a one page application letter explaining why we should consider you to be the ideal candidate for the position and your expected salary plus an updated CV (incl. 3 references and copies of certificates) to: The Recruitment Consultant, HRINC. Co., Ltd. No. 10 Street 242, Phnom Penh, or E-mail: email@example.com For more information about SDC and our program please visit: http://www.swiss-cooperation.admin.ch/mekong/
Closing date for applications is Friday 07 February 2014. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Previous applicants need not apply. SDC does not return application files.
In today’s world of fast-changing technology, Cambodia is seeing increasing innovation in financial services.
Post Khmer Editor-in-Chief Kay Kimsong sat down with Dr In Channy, President and Group Managing Director of ACLEDA Bank Plc, to explore the main principle guiding Cambodia’s biggest bank.
At the launch of Phnom Penh's newest market, The Post spoke to customers and stallholders about what the hub of bars, food stalls, shops and live music will add to the city's nightlife.