Cambodia Brewery Limited (CBL), the manufacturer of quality international beers: Tiger beer, Anchor beer, ABC Extra Stout & Gold Crown, is currently seeking dynamic and self-motivated candidates to fill the following position:
EXECUTIVE SECRETARY TO THE GENERAL MANAGER (1 Position)
Major Roles and Responsibilities:
- General administration of General Manager's office
- Monitor phone calls, messages and appointments.
- Manages the general correspondences
- Filing, recordings and retrieving of documents
- Coordinating and taking minutes of various meeting.
- Coordinate flights/hotel bookings for CBL staff or guests of CBL.
- Translate documents and coordinate the preparations of various financiáis and performance reports.
- Professional handling of confidential matters
- Bachelor degree or diploma level in secretarial duties
- 3 or 4 years' experience as secretary to GM/CFO in a multi-national company
- Good command of English - written and oral
- Computer literate - able to use Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Positive attitude and able to work under pressure
- Good communication skills especially with expatriates staffs
Interested candidates are invited to apply by sending a Cover Letter and CV with expectation salary and a recent photograph to Mr. Heng Phan at Human Resource Department, address Robos Angkagne Village, Sangkat Prek Eng, Khan Meanchey, Phnom Penh or # 56, Street 315, Sangkat Boeng Kak I, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Applications deadline: 4th February, 2014 at 17:00
The bodies of four Cambodian peacekeepers killed by a Christian militia in Central African Republic were repatriated to the Kingdom and honoured in an airport ceremony on May 21.
As the name suggests, Ptsa Nak Battambang – which in English means Battambang's house – is the right place for those who want to try some of the province's typical dishes in Phnom Penh.
Prime Minister Hun Sen yesterday threatened to unleash war on the opposition party if he loses patience with their campaign for the June 4 commune