Job Vacancy for
External Consultant for CCHR’s Organizational Assessment
The Cambodian Center for Human Rights (“CCHR”), a non-governmental, non-political and independent human rights organization, is currently recruiting an External Consultant for CCHR’s Organizational Assessment for three months from 16 March - 16 June 2015.
Objective of the external consultant is to conduct an assessment of CCHR’s work in two areas: the extent of its impact on the human rights situation in Cambodia and barriers to effective project development and implementation.
• Minimum 3 year experiences in monitoring and evaluation, project management, project development, organizational assessments, management consulting or related field;
• A proven track record of delivering similar assessments;
• English language fluency, Khmer language skills an asset;
• A proven understanding and experience of human rights work with NGOs is strongly desirable;
• Experience in Cambodia or the region is desirable.
Submission of Applications: Interested candidates are requested to submit applications by 13 Feb 2015 at 5.00 pm deadline to: email@example.com or by hard copy to our Office, CCHR: N 798, St 99, Boeung Trabek Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Phone: (+855) 23 72 69 01.
The full Terms of Reference are available at http://cchrcambodia.org/job or upon request.
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".