Job Vacancy for
External Consultant for CCHR’s Organizational Assessment
The Cambodian Center for Human Rights (“CCHR”), a non-governmental, non-political and independent human rights organization, is currently recruiting an External Consultant for CCHR’s Organizational Assessment for three months from 16 March - 16 June 2015.
Objective of the external consultant is to conduct an assessment of CCHR’s work in two areas: the extent of its impact on the human rights situation in Cambodia and barriers to effective project development and implementation.
• Minimum 3 year experiences in monitoring and evaluation, project management, project development, organizational assessments, management consulting or related field;
• A proven track record of delivering similar assessments;
• English language fluency, Khmer language skills an asset;
• A proven understanding and experience of human rights work with NGOs is strongly desirable;
• Experience in Cambodia or the region is desirable.
Submission of Applications: Interested candidates are requested to submit applications by 13 Feb 2015 at 5.00 pm deadline to: email@example.com or by hard copy to our Office, CCHR: N 798, St 99, Boeung Trabek Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Phone: (+855) 23 72 69 01.
The full Terms of Reference are available at http://cchrcambodia.org/job or upon request.
Cambodia National Rescue Party supporters gathered outside the Appeal Court in Phnom Penh early this morning in support of imprisoned party leader Kem Sokha.
Post Weekend in collaboration with Le Petit Journal - Cambodge got an exclusive look behind the scenes of the Royal Ballet of Cambodia, as they travelled to Hong Kong for their debut in the ci