The Cambodian Center for Human Rights (“CCHR”), a non-aligned, independent, non-governmental organization, is currently recruiting an External Evaluation Consultant for CCHR’s Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity Project Evaluation from 1 April – 15 May 2017.
Objective of the external consultant is to conduct a participatory project evaluation focusing on the impact of the project during 2014-2016 and how to maximize impact and meet the needs of Cambodia’s LGBT community over the next five years (2018-2022).
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in monitoring and evaluation, project management, project development, management consulting or related field;
• A proven track record of delivering similar assessments;
• English language fluency;
• A proven understanding and experience of human rights work with NGOs is strongly desirable;
• Experience s well understanding about SOGI/LGBT in Cambodia context or the region is desirable.
Submission of Applications: Interested candidates are requested to submit applications by 20 March 2017 at 5:00 pm to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by hard copy to our Office, CCHR: N 798, St 99, Boeung Trabek Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Phone: (+855) 23 72 69 01.
The full Terms of Reference are available at http://cchrcambodia.org/job or upon request.
Tensions seemed to subside as quickly as they escalated at the Laos-Cambodia border.
Shaved ice, fruit toppings, and a squirt of cream – these are the ingredients to make a perfect bingsu.