Responsible for Australian Government owned properties in Phnom Penh.
The position requires a property / services background with proven managerial experience. This position is client focused and requires sound communication skills both written and verbal.
Role and responsibilities:
• Lead a team of three Khmer staff for day to day issues relating to the ongoing up keep of properties.
• Maintain a strong relationship with the client via regular contact and updates.
• Contracts administration.
• Ensure all scheduled and programmed maintenance is carried out on all properties.
• Undertake properties inspections and provide comprehensive reports.
• Administer a 5 year budget with regular reviews for all properties.
• Project management and supervision for minor refurbishments and property improvement projects.
• Regular reporting on current year budget and financial position.
Please forward CVs to: email@example.com
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".