ISPP is a non-profit, non-sectarian, IB World School providing an internationally recognized education for Cambodian and expatriate students aged 3-18 years.
We wish to invite applications for the following position:
• Assist the Elementary Principal and Assistant Principal with all administration tasks generated by the Elementary School
• Supervise all administration procedures throughout the Elementary Office
• Basic degree and at least two years’ experience in the field of administration
• Excellent communication skills with fluency in both written and spoken English and Khmer and experience in an English speaking international environment
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Correspond with and contact Elementary parents on behalf of the Principal
• Coordinate all communication/administration to and from the Elementary Office to parents and faculty
• Liaise with Admission Office, After School Programme Coordinator, Finance Office, Central and Business Office to ensure all student records are updated regularly
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their CV in PDF together with a covering letter to:
Mr. Ty Chandy
ISPP Human Resources Manager
88 Hun Neang Boulevard
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
The closing date for applications: 4pm, 16 September 2015
However the school maintains the right to appoint earlier if a suitable candidate is identified.
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".