Marie Stopes International (MSI) is a market-focused results oriented social business that uses modern management and marketing techniques to provide quality family planning and reproductive health services in over 42 countries world-wide. Marie Stopes International Cambodia (MSIC) was established in 1998 and currently operates 8 reproductive health clinics, outreach services in 20 provinces nationwide and distributes three social marketing products. MSIC is looking for passionate, talented and committed Cambodians to fill the role of FP Quality Assurance Specialist based at URC/MSIC Head Office in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
• Responsible for initial training of MSIC Quality Assurance Officers in quality assurance of long term family planning (IUD and implant insertion and removal) and basic sexual and reproductive health, infection prevention, emergency preparedness, comprehensive family planning counseling and other necessary clinical training clinical record keeping
• Directly provide clinical skills practice, training and on-the-job coaching/mentoring of public sector providers as required
• Conduct supportive supervision field visits to the Quality Assurance Officers and other technical staff working with health facilities in all 9 provinces
• Work with the Quality Assurance Officers and Provincial and Operational District Health teams to plan schedules for QA and support visits at public health facilities
• Liaise with the Strengthening Facilities for Health partners in key provinces to ensure consistent collaboration and coordination with the MSIC clinical outreach team
• Ensure strong coordination across all partners in the Strengthening Facilities for Health project
• Ensure that the Quality Assurance Officers are fully aware of the harmonized project approaches and are integrating these into the support they provide to health facility based family planning practitioners
• Liaise with the national and sub-national level representatives to ensure a reliable, timely supply of family planning commodities to both Referral Hospitals and Health Centers
Skills and Experience:
• Medical Doctor
• Minimum 4-5 years experience in sexual and reproductive health service provision, training, and quality assurance and Minimum of 3 years management experience
• Budget management experience (desirable)
• Experience in working/liaising with government officials
• Extensive knowledge/experience of Cambodian health sector
• Ability to communicate good in English and Khmer
Please visit http://www.mariestopes.org.kh/Career.html or contact our Human Resources Team for a detailed job description. Interested and qualified candidates should send applications (CV and a cover letter), stating current and expected salary to Marie Stopes Head Office, Address: #12Eo, St.41, (Village No. 10), Sangkat Tonle Basac, Khan Chamkar Morn, Phnom Penh, Email: email@example.com,
Tel: 023 994 082/083.
MSIC is an equal opportunity employer and women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Closing date for applications is 5th September, 2014.
A competitive salary scale will be offered to the successful candidate.
Angelina Jolie's First They Killed My Father depicts some of the atrocities committed during the Pol Pot regime, including mass killings, forced labour and the conscription of children as soldiers.
Brought over by the French, painted cement tile making has been incorporated into Cambodian design for more than a century, even as the industry has died out in Europe.
The story of Loung Ung and her family’s suffering under the Khmer Rouge became known around the world with the success of her autobiographical book, First They Killed My Father.