ROYAL GOVERNMENT OF CAMBODIA AND EUROPEAN UNION
Programme: Promotion of inclusive and sustainable growth
in the Agricultural Sector: Fisheries and Livestock
Fisheries sub-sector Component
RECRUITMENT OF TECHNICAL SUPPORT STAFF
The Fisheries sub-sector Component of the Programme on "Promotion of inclusive and sustainable growth in the Agricultural Sector: Fisheries and Livestock" is seeking for 1 position of temporary staff.
This is an European Union funded programme executed by the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries. The Fisheries sub-sector Component is managed by the Fisheries Administration, # 186, Preah Norodom Blvd, Sangkat Tonle Basac, Khan Chamcar Mon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
1. Finance Assistant (FA)
Finance Assistant (FA) will perform his/her duties according to the best standards and professional ethics and according to EU Practical Guidelines and the Financing Agreement.
- Undertaking internal check and verification of the requests for cash advance and requests for advance clearance
- Ensuring that payments are complying with EU Practical Gide and the Internal Manual of Procedures of Fisheries sub-Sector Component;
- Reporting finding to Finance Specialist during checking of Programme expenditure.
- Timely response to all expense requests of the technical departments;
- Timely check and verify all expenditure for activities conducted by technical department.
Qualifications and skills:
- Minimum bachelor degree in finance, business administration or equivalent;
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience in finance management in development programmes;
- Experience with EU programme is strong advance;
- Fluency in Khmer and English (speaking and writing);
Schedule: Full-time 5months (1st August to 31st December 2015)
Salary Range: KHR 2,000,000 to KHR 3,200,000
Process to apply
Applications are accepted by email. Candidates must mention in the subject of the email the reference of the position. Candidates must provide (i) a letter of motivation, (ii) a curriculum vitae including names of 2 referees at least and (iii) scan copy of educational and professional certificates.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgAttn: Administrative and Logistic Specialist,
For detail information, Please Contact Tel: 023 21 37 67
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Application deadline is 20th July 2015, at 5.00pm
Only short listed candidates will be notified.
Even though games such as “Fight for the leaf” or “Hide the towel” are traditionally played during the Khmer New Year holidays
One of 23 islands in the sea of Koh Kong, Koh Kmoch (Ghost Island) has a wealth of corals and other sealife visible through its crystal clear water.
In today’s world of fast-changing technology, Cambodia is seeing increasing innovation in financial services.