Will you use /our leadership skills and microfi nance experience to impact children's lives and empower communities? VisionFund Cambodia is seeking a dynamic, hands-on leader who has experience of growing organisations in complex environments to be our new FINANCE MANAGER.
ABOUT VISIONFUND: VisionFund Cambodia is the only microfinance institution in Cambodia with an international network of 35 countries around the world with the social mission to improve the lives of children by offering small loans and other financial services to families. Our work empowers our clients to grow successful businesses which enable children to grow up with improved health and education. Working in partnership with World Vision, we are committed to long-term change which will unlock potential for future generations.
PURPOSE OF ROLE: To ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of financial management in the company. S/he has to ensures that all required accounting records and financial statements are accurately, regularly and timely prepared and produced in compliance with all the concerned regulation and standards at national and international level.
• Accounting transactions and account balances are accurate and reliable;
• Tax related issue and accounting software are properly managed and used;
• Ensure 5 years financial projections and annual budgets are in place
• Bank reconciliations and financial reports are well prepared and managed;
• Master Degree in the field of finance & accounting;
• ACCA or CPA qualification desired;
• At least 3 years of work experiences in finance management positions in a Financial Institution or similar company is preferable;
• At least 5 years of work experiences as finance staff in Microfinance or Bank sector;
Email your CVs and a Letter of Motivation to email@example.com with "VisionFund Cambodia Finance Manager" in the subject. Please visit
http:/lvisionfund.com.kh!careers for more detail
DEADLINE: 30 November 2014
In today’s world of fast-changing technology, Cambodia is seeing increasing innovation in financial services.
Post Khmer Editor-in-Chief Kay Kimsong sat down with Dr In Channy, President and Group Managing Director of ACLEDA Bank Plc, to explore the main principle guiding Cambodia’s biggest bank.
At the launch of Phnom Penh's newest market, The Post spoke to customers and stallholders about what the hub of bars, food stalls, shops and live music will add to the city's nightlife.